THE 2nd ANNUAL LA GRANDE FARMERS MARKET SALSA CONTEST!!
Wes Williams Attorney at Law
SATURDAY, AUGUST 25TH SALSA TASTING 9:00-11:00 ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER AT 11:30 ENTER TO WIN!!
WHERE: Max Square, at La Grande Farmers Market
WHEN: Entries will be accepted between 8:00 and 9:00
- Bring 1 quart of your salsa in a sealable container such as a ball or mason jar or a “Zip lock” type container with a sealable lid.
- Samples of salsa will be tasted and judged, therefore for food safety reasons, all salsa must be made fresh on the day of competition All entries will be kept on ice until judging time
- Limit of 2 salsa entries per contestant, please.
- Judging runs from 9:00- 11:00. Winners announced at 11:30.
- We will have 2 winners! Judges choice and people’s choice: the salsa with the most votes wins!
- To judge, folks will pay $2 for a bowl of chips and a voting card.
- Collect your belongings between noon and 1:00 pm.
- Winners will receive a $50 farmers market gift certificate + a market hat!